Are you tired of searching for the best router under 5000 rupees in India (2022)?
You don’t have to now as we have listed some of the best routers under 5000 Rs in India after doing extensive research.
All the WiFi Router Brands mentioned below are quite renowned in the industry for making great products.
Whether you need a router for home, office or for gaming, video streaming, here in the article we get you covered.
So, without wasting any time, let’s find out which is the best WiFi router under 5000 rupees in India.
Best WiFi Router under 5000 Rupees (At a Glance)
Best WiFi Router under 5000 Rupees (In Detail)
Now, let’s have a look at theses above-mentioned routers under 5k in details. Know their features and why you should buy any one of them.
TP-Link makes great WiFi Routers. It is worth mentioning that they are known for making routers and many other electronic devices.
- It is a dual-band router hence provides fast internet speed. You will be getting Up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 433Mbps (5GHz).
- Because of its strong external antennas, you will get WiFi even from a long range.
- Parental control feature of the router is quite useful for the parents to provide safer internet for their kids.
- There are USB ports which can be used to share a printer locally and files and media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server.
- You will not face any slow internet and streaming issues when using it.
This particular router from Netgear can be easily tagged as the best router under 5000.
- This one is ideal for both home and office usage.
- The three-strong external antennas provide a strong connection even when from a long-range.
- Being dual-band router it offers internet speed of up to 2000Mbps wirelessly.
- You will not face any lag at all while gaming or streaming online videos.
Looking for a long lasting, dual band router with great coverage under Rs 5000? If yes, this one is for you.
- Supports dual-band. It provides the speed of 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
- The coverage you will get is quite great. It means, now you will get a strong network connection from every nook and corner of the house.
- Parental Control features of the router helps in blocking the harmful contents from being accessed by the kids.
- It can handle many connected devices with ease and without compromising on speeds.
Another one from TP-Link because it also offers a plethora of features at such a great price.
- Your gaming and video streaming in 4k will now be fun with the help of this router.
- It offers a speed of 1300 Mbps through 5 GHz band and 600 Mbps through 2.4 GHz.
- You will get broader coverage throughout your home because of its 4 external antennas.
- Other features like parental control, Guest Network, Full Gigabit Ports, etc are also there.
Tenda AC10 1200Mbps Wireless Smart Dual-Band Gigabit WiFi Router is the one you should go for if you are looking for the best router under 5000. Here are why you should buy it.
- You will get great-performance because it is a dual-band router made with Gigabit WAN and LAN ports.
2.It is truly the best wifi router for 3000 sq ft house or even more than that.
3. There are Four antennas for stronger Wi-Fi signal and wider Wi-Fi coverage.
4. Enjoy stable internet connection without zero buffering from every nook and corner of the house.
As you already know WiFi 6 is the next generation of WiFi and as of now, it is just supported in a very few devices. This particular router support this feature and you should go for it because of the following reasons.
- You will truly get Next-Gen Performance because of the router’s triple-Core CPU Powered Wi-Fi 6 feature.
- Tp-Links routers come with beamforming technology that offers boosted WiFi Coverage.
- 4 antennas for long coverage in every corner of the house.
- Easy to set up and features like parental control and guest network are also there.
In the router making industry D-Link is a great name for making some of the best routers under 5000 rupees.
- The dual-band wifi feature is great. It means you will get a stable internet connection.
- The coverage is stunning and you will find no dead zones in any corner of your house or apartment.
- Comes with guest mode features, parental control, etc for the safety of your children and house.
- Future proof as it is IPV6 Supported which is the most recent version of the Internet Protocol.
Best Router under 5000 Rupees: Conclusion
Now, you finally know which is the best router under 5000 and which one is the ideal one for you.
All the above-mentioned routers come with a plethora of features which are expected in this price range.
All of them can be used at the home for gaming, streaming, etc or even in the office.
However, if your budget is little tight, you can check out our guide on Best WiFi Router under 3000.
Moreover, if you have any question and doubt regarding choosing the best router, please let us know by commenting down below.